Saturday 12 April 2014

Multicoloured Easter Egg Nails

Hey guys,

Its nearing Easter time and to celebrate/show this I thought I would do a kind of Eastery theme on my nails this week - multicoloured/pastel coloured easter eggs.


Here they are! On here I have Orange, Yellow, Green and Blue - although the orange at the top looks a kind of pinky red next to the lighter orange on top of the yellow which makes it look like I used more colours in my opinion.

A very simple design, but I think it still fits the theme - I hope you like them!

4 comments:

  1. I love your choice of colours, Alice! It is indeed very eastery! I love pastels with polka dots, you did a beautiful mani :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it - thank you very much! xx

      Delete
  2. This manicure is perfect for eastern :)
    I love it!

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete